Senior Vice President of Operations
43930 Farmwell Hunt Plaza, Broadlands, VA 20148 US
$200,000.00 + Base
Our company is in search of a professional, customer-centric, organized Senior Vice President of Operations who shares our commitment to outstanding food quality and service excellence. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win, and can build sales. Don't miss this fresh, exciting, and rewarding career opportunity as our SVP of Operations in Ashburn, Virginia
- Competitive Compensation $200,000 base +/- - lucrative incentives
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- And Many More!
- The Senior Vice President of Operations must have proven performance in growing sales, training and developing employees, and controlling costs
- The Director of Operations must have a minimum of 3 years of senior-level Multi-Unit Management experience
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the SVP of Operations
- The SVP of Operations must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The SVP of Operations must have excellent organizational, planning, communication, and interpersonal skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.