Service Manager (Front of House Manager) Urgent
5573 S Kirkman Rd, Orlando, FL 32819 Orlando, FL 32819 US
Restaurant Front of House Manager
SIMPLE CASUAL THEME CHAIN RESTAURANT – NORTH PORT, FL
Competitive Salary and Benefits Offered
This Casual Theme Restaurant currently has an opportunity for a Restaurant Front of House Manager in North Port, FL. As our Casual Theme Restaurant Company continues to prosper and grow in a highly competitive market; we dedicated to the personal and professional growth of each and every team member. We are looking for a Restaurant Front of House Manager who wants to play a vital role in advancing our simple idea: offering guests an inviting neighborhood restaurant with high quality handmade food at a reasonable price, while always valuing our guest.
As our Restaurant Front of House Manager you will drive our restaurant and company’s success and we will reward you with professional development and ongoing opportunities to build your restaurant management career. Are you ready to take charge of your future? If this sounds like the Restaurant Front of House Manager career you been looking for – forward your resume today!
As a leader on our Restaurant Management Team, you will be eligible for many benefits including our vacation plan, health insurance package, 401K plans, bonus program, dining discounts, comprehensive training program and ongoing leadership training.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Affordable Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- Bonus Potential
- Restaurant Front of House Manager candidates should have 2 plus years Restaurant Front of House Management experience
- Restaurant Front of House Manager candidates should have High Volume, Fast Paced Environment Experience
- Restaurant Front of House Manager candidates should have Casual Theme/Full Service Restaurant Experience
- Restaurant Front of House Manager candidates should have a degree in Hospitality, Business, or Hotel/Restaurant Management or other related field is preferred
- Restaurant Front of House Manager candidates should have superior business acumen; demonstrated ability to analyze and impact business results at an organization level
- Restaurant Front of House Manager candidates should be able to manage/lead others and build a diverse and effective team
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Andrea Hudon, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Andrea Hudon is the Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for Central Florida: Orlando, Tampa and surrounding areas. During her 13 plus years with Gecko, she has placed 100’s of Management Level Candidates with customer firms. Her friendly and efficient manner builds long lasting relationships with fellow Franchise Partners, clients and candidates alike.
Andrea utilizes the strength and breadth of Gecko main office and regional partners, when needed to help satisfy her clients’ specific needs. Gecko’s mission to exceed customer expectations, promotes a culture of cooperation & support among Franchise Partners.
Prior to joining Gecko, Andrea was a Training Store General Manager for Edwardo’s Pizza & Gino’s East for 6 years. One of her stores was touted for doing over 5mm/yr of business. This GM experience in the hospitality industry made her transition to Restaurant Manager recruiting for Gecko a natural move.
Andrea graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality. She was also honored as a Top WIU Senior at the yearly National Restaurant Association Show.