Service Manager (Front of House Manager) Urgent
9922 COMMERCE ST SUMMERVILLE, GA 30747 Summerville, GA 30747 US
Restaurant Front of House Manager
Casual Dining- Industry Leader
Our Company is seeking for a Professional Restaurant Front of House Manager with enthusiasm and an eagerness to develop their career with an established restaurant company that offers growth, support and unlimited potential. If this sounds like the type of Restaurant Front of House Manager you are, Apply Immediately for our location Summerville, SC. As a Restaurant Front of House Manager for our Company you must be packed with passion and committed to creating a dining experience for our guest different from any other. As our Company proudly serves over 280 million guest annually, we believe it is on obligation to provide every guest with an exceptional dining experience when they walk through our doors. Our company has been a part of the St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital for over 10 years, raising over 50 million dollars and continues to support this lifesaving hospital. We are a stable and growing company offering room for the right Restaurant Front of House Manager to continue to grow their career with an award winning results. Don’t miss this great opportunity to become our Restaurant Front of House Manager, apply today for our location in Summerville, SC.
Title of Position: Restaurant Front of House Manager
Job Description: We are seeking for a Restaurant Front of House Manager that has the desire to develop employees by using your approach and to managing every aspect of the restaurant. Our Company offers an extremely generous benefits package, and we also offer the Restaurant Front of House Manager the pride of being able to create and contribute to our company’s growth and development. The Restaurant Front of House Manager will ensure the restaurant is adequately staffed to meeting guest needs, including assisting the General Manager in recruitment of hourly team members. We will count on your talents to motivate your team and to be as committed to excellence as we are.
- Highly competitive salary positioned at the top 25 percent of the industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance within 31 days of hire, including domestic partner benefits
- Obtainable quarterly bonuses with an annual potential up to 175 percent of plan
- Flexible Spending Plans and Tuition assistance
- Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match
- Managing Partner Program for top performing GMs
- Long Term Incentive Program: With its potential for rich annual payouts and a lucrative kicker at the end of three years, the LTIP is a bonus program on steroids!
- Annual Restricted Stock Grants, based on eligibility
- Health Club/Fitness reimbursement
- Dining discounts at Brinker owned brands
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong leader with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and a passion for hospitality
- Excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate, train and develop your
Apply Now- Restaurant Front of House Manager located in Summerville, SC
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.