Boston, MA 02116
- 401K plan
- paid parking
- Paid Time Off including 7 paid holidays
- Health and Dental Insurance
- And Many More!
- The Restaurant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- A strong understanding of restaurant service standards is required for the Restaurant Manager
- A requirement for the Restaurant Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- 1 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
Brian Blum, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Brian Blum is the franchise partner for Gecko Hospitality in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont and he is an active member of NAPS. Brian's ability to educate and assist restaurant leaders with their employment decisions while sticking to his values of honesty and respect and his mantra of "people work for people", have set him apart from the competition. Organizations now more than ever are looking for top talent and Brian's ability to bring together talented Restaurant Managers, Chefs and Directors with his contacts at both National and independent Restaurant companies have made him one of the most sought-after recruiters in the industry. Brian is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and has experience as Restaurant General Manager and Area Director for both corporate and independent restaurants groups.