OKC, OK 73101
- Excellent Compensation
- Fun And Friendly Work Environment
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- Growing Company
- Excellent Training Program
- The Shift Manager must have management experience of at least 1 year
- A requirement for the Shift Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Shift Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Shift Manager
- The Shift Manager may be required to work nights/weekends/holidays
Scott Lacy, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Scott Lacy is the Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner in Oklahoma and New Mexico. He brings almost 30 years of experience to the Hospitality Industry, starting at the age of 18 working as a chef for a small restaurant. Scott then began a 16-year career with Ryan's Family Steakhouse in 1995. When Ryan's was acquired by Buffet's Inc. in 2007 I was promoted to Area Director and worked overseeing 9 stores.
Scott strongly believes that the foundation of the Hospitality Industry is built on forming great relationships through honesty, trust and integrity. As a lifelong operator, he knows first-hand the daily challenges that restaurant managers face, the tremendous effort it takes to be a great manager and the importance of balancing work and personal life. I also understand the many challenges that clients face in attracting talented candidates needed to grow a successful business.