10600 Harry J Parrish Blvd, manassas, VA 20110 US
We are seeking a Restaurant Shift Supervisor - $23 Per Hour! - Entry Level to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a restaurant management professional looking for a balanced schedule.
Fast- casual café style operations as well as full-service operations.
$23 per hour rate
40 hour - week or overtime if preferred.
Fully paid training and opportunity to advance.
If you have some restaurant shift management or supervisory experience this could be a perfect career opportunity.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration
Presented by Tom Bull with Gecko Hospitality
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.