Social Media Coordinator - Upscale Venue & Catering Venue
Staten Island, NY US
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION WITH ROOM FOR GROWTH
- Must have a positive attitude, the ability to speak professionally to clients, strong time management skills and must be a results-oriented person.
- Must have proven background in graphic design
- Should be a Master of social media to help execute marketing
- Must demonstrate an ability to work independently
Apply Now – Social Media Coordinator located in Staten Island, NY!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume.
Meet Your Recruiter
Georgia Westwood, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Georgia Westwood recognizes the importance of "doing what you love and loving what you do;" she thrives on being a part of others achievements. This, coupled with an extensive Restaurant Director background, gives her an edge in this competitive recruiting world! Georgia's career in hospitality started in 1998 with Metromedia Restaurant Group, where she developed and spent ten years. In August 2008, Georgia joined Havana Central as Director of Training and Development and was instrumental to their growth.
In 2013, Georgia joined Gecko Hospitality New York. She is a native New York girl and looks forward to continuing to work and build the New York market.
“I loved my jobs, and if I can give someone else the same experience of waking up every day happy to get to work, then I’ve done my job… and it’s a fabulous day!”