Sous Chef - Apply Now
1101 N Bethlehem Pike, Spring House, PA 19002 Spring House, PA 19002
Upscale Casual - Local Favorite
Our Company is searching for a Professional Sous Chef who is passionate about their career. Apply Immediately for our location in Spring House, Pennsylvania! For nearly 20 years we’ve been satisfying the senses of our guests when they dine with us. From an impressive array of mouthwatering food, we’ve become a hit in the region. Critics agree, as we are proud recipients of many awards due to the menu cultivated by our talented Culinary team. We make sure each guest is welcomed with open arms and has a truly memorable experience. This is a great opportunity to further your career as our Sous Chef at one of the top restaurants in Montgomery County. Apply Today for this Sous Chef position!
Title of Position – Sous Chef
Job Description: The Sous Chef is the Executive Chef’s right hand person, making sure all menu items are executed with excellence 100% of the time. If there are occasions when the Executive Chef is unable to work, the Sous Chef assumes all duties normally designated to the Executive Chef. The Sous Chef will assist the Executive Chef by contributing to building top line sales and guest counts through the delivery of competitively superior team members and guest experience. The Sous Chef position was designed to help lead the team of culinary professionals to deliver high quality, great tasting food, proper food safety procedures and profitability. The Sous Chef has to be a problem solver, ready to come up with on the spot solutions for problems that may occur in the kitchen. The Sous Chef is often in charge of training new employees, as well.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Health / Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- A Dynamic, Fun Work Environment
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a salaried Sous Chef in a high volume (over $3m per year in sales) Upscale Casual concept
- A stable work history - no more than two Sous Chef jobs in the previous five years
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Sous Chef candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Sous Chef located in Spring House, Pennsylvania!
Gecko Hospitality PA Resumes
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.