Sous Chef - Apply Today
1164 Valley Forge Rd, Wayne PA 19087 Wayne, PA 19087 US
Immediate Need - Apply Now
When we first went into business, our owners wanted guests to experience something different than the typical casual dining flare. Their goal was to embrace new culinary trends and be open to creation as opposed to being bound by corporate recipes. With the glowing success of our first restaurant, we are actively expanding across the region. With this comes room for ambitious Restaurant Managers that are looking for more out of their career and be proud of the company they work for.
Title of Position: Sous Chef
Job Description: Our Sous Chef will be challenged every single day. The person in this position will assist the Executive Chef in educating and mentoring the kitchen staff, keeping them up to date with any menu adjustments and maintaining consistent top quality ingredients in every dish, every time. The Sous Chef must be able to build top line sales and guest counts through the delivery of a competitively superior team that will be recruited, trained and mentored by the Sous Chef. Responsibilities will also include maintaining proper food safety and making sure sanitation procedures are being met.
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a salaried Sous Chef in an Upscale Casual concept
- High volume background; must have KM experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Sous Chef candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Sous Chef located in Wayne, Pennsylvania!
Gecko Hospitality PA Resumes
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.