Sous Chef / Kitchen Manager
7 Scott St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Buffalo, NY 14203 US
Sr Sous Chef / Kitchen Manager
We are in search of a motivated, personable and experienced Culinary professional for our high-volume casual sports bar concept located in the heart of the sports & entertainment district of Buffalo, New York. If you love the restaurant industry and looking to make an immediate impact to be involved with the continued revitalization of the Downtown Buffalo area, then we want to hear from you.
Responsible for the day to day operations in the Back of the House and kitchen area including but not limited to preparation, maintenance of quality standards, food standards, safety, sanitation and staff management. The products, food, and duties you perform are vital to the success of our restaurant. You will be expected to provide the highest quality product for the unique dining experience where dishes are not timed by the kitchen but cooked and brought fresh to the table to facilitate the conversation and overall experience of our guests.
Qualifications & Expectations:
- Must have 2+ years of Kitchen Management experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must demonstrate strength in BOH operation
- Experience in procuring and receiving product preferred
- Ability to maintain cost control, inventory, and food safety
- Must have previous track record of successful leadership skills
- Must have outstanding communication, and people skills
- Perform opening, closing & side duties including, set up, stocking, and breaking down all kitchen equipment and prep, line, expo stations
- Assist the Executive Sous Chef in day to day BOH responsibilities in order to maintain an efficient kitchen
- Must have exemplary guest service skills
- Great energy and ability to motivate others
- Competitive compensation package
- Unmatched Growth potential
- Comprehensive benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Employee Assistance Program
- Awesome perks such as meal discounts, PTO,tickets to sporting events and concerts, etc.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you please apply with an updated copy of your resume. Candidates of interest will be considered and contacted for this Sr Sous Chef - Kitchen Manager opportunity in Buffalo, NY.
Greg Bozek, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Greg Bozek has been in the “People” and “Relationship Building” business in a variety of capacities for over twenty years. After graduating from Michigan State University with a degree in Advertising & Communications, he started off his professional career as Technical Recruiter for Aerotek. From there he held positions on the business & hospitality development side with Frankel, Palace Sports & Entertainment (Detroit Pistons) and Olympia Entertainment (Detroit Red Wings) before making his way back to the recruiting industry and ultimately as a Franchise Owner with Gecko Hospitality. Greg gets great satisfaction in assisting people better their lives by placing them in positions with the diverse client base that he works with.
Greg manages the Western Canada and Upstate New York territories along with his market partner Tim Stanton.
Greg likes to travel with his family, when he and his wife are not running back and forth from the hockey rink, basketball court, soccer and lacrosse fields attending their kids sporting events.