Sous Chef - Kitchen Manager
Richmond Hill, ON L4B1L3
- Excellent Compensation Packages
- Competitive Bonus Program
- Medical Benefits
- Growth Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- High volume experience of 2+ years as a Sous Chef is a must for this position
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Sous Chef must posses
- The Sous Chef must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- The Sous Chef must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- The Sous Chef may be required to work nights/weekends/holidays
Scott Sinclair, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Scott Sinclair has been in the hospitality business for over 25 years and has worked in both restaurants and the hotel & resort industry. In his tenure, he has opened several properties across Canada and conducted operational needs to promote market hire and develop and ensuring long-term profitability for properties that include Fairmont Hotels, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies, and Moxie’s.
His experience has led him to be an expert in recruitment, building and motivating companies’ most valued assets -their people. Understanding the challenges hospitality professionals face in their day-to-day work life, along with understanding what companies are looking for and deserve in their future leaders, Scott forms a strong partnership with our clients in the Ontario market and has a passion for connecting great candidates with great companies.