Sous Chef - Now Hiring
1731 Airport Rd, Allentown, PA 18109 Allentown, PA 18109
Apply Today - Local Favorite
Are you a Sous Chef passionate about your culinary skills? We are seeking a Professional Sous Chef with strong leadership building skills and high energy. To become the Sous Chef of our Allentown restaurant, apply today! We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Culinary Professionals to make their mark!
Title of Position: Sous Chef
Job Description: Our Sous Chef will be challenged every single day. The person in this position will assist the Executive Chef in educating and mentoring the kitchen staff, keeping them up to date with any menu adjustments and maintaining consistent top quality ingredients in every dish, every time. The Sous Chef must be able to build top line sales and guest counts through the delivery of a competitively superior team that will be recruited, trained and mentored by the Sous Chef. Responsibilities will also include maintaining proper food safety and making sure sanitation procedures are being met.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- Minimum of 2-3 years current experience as a salaried Sous Chef in a high volume (over $3m per year in sales) Upscale Casual concept
- A stable work history - no more than two Sous Chef jobs in the previous five years
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Sous Chef must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now- Sous Chef located in Allentown, Pennsylvania!
Gecko Hospitality PA Resumes
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.