Sous Chef - Pressing Need
136 N Main Street, Sellersville, PA 18960 Sellersville, PA 18960 US
Urgent Need - Apply Now
Sous Chef Needed! Are you searching for the opportunity to put your culinary abilities to work with a restaurant crafted out of a passion to create a dining experience unlike any other? If so, continue reading because we have an excellent opportunity for you. If you want an exciting work environment, flexible hours, in addition to competitive pay, benefits and vacation time, don't miss this amazing opportunity as a Sous Chef for our restaurant located in Perkasie!
Title of Position: Sous Chef
Job Description: Our Sous Chef will be challenged every single day. The person in this Sous Chef position will assist the Executive Chef in educating and mentoring the kitchen staff, keeping them up to date with any menu adjustments and maintaining consistent top quality ingredients in every dish, every time. The Sous Chef must be able to build top line sales and guest counts through the delivery of a competitively superior team that will be recruited, trained and mentored by the Sous Chef. Responsibilities will also include maintaining proper food safety and sanitation procedures are being met.
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Pay
- Vacation Time
- Apply today to hear about other great Benefits with this Sous Chef role
- Minimum of 2-3 years current experience as a salaried Sous Chef in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) Upscale Casual concept
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Sous Chef must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Sous Chef located in Sellersville, Pennsylvania!
Gecko Hospitality PA Resumes
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.