Sous Chef - Relocation Assistance!
Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurances
- Flexible Heath Spending Account
- Life & Disability Insurances
- Paid Vacation
- 3 Days Off During Off-Peak Season
- Financial Help with Relocation
Qualified Sous Chef Candidates should possess at least 3 years fine dining kitchen experience, a true passion for kitchen life and a real desire to learn, grow and be part of a team. Sous Chef Candidates must also possess a Food Handlers Permit and be able to pass a background check.
- We work closely with the Hiring Authorities at the Restaurant Companies you want to work with! This means when we send a Candidate into a Company, they will look at our emails and your resume first because they know we already think you are a great Candidate! They don’t have to filter through the 100’s of resumes they receive a day to find your resume. This will expedite the process for you!
- We have all the HOT JOBS and often before they are posted anywhere online!
- Besides us being the Leader in Restaurant Management Recruiting, there is absolutely NO FEE to you! We know, it sounds too good to be true but the companies we work for pay us for finding them you! Awesome, right?
Cindi’s restaurant roots go back to when she cleaned tables and made hamburgers in her Aunt and Uncle’s Tavern while on summer vacation as a kid. Those summers taught her the value of hard work which advanced her career with the Houlihan’s Company and T.G.I. Friday’s where she spent 17 great years. Cindi’s restaurant management background, her extensive administrative experience and her love of helping others makes her a great fit for Gecko Hospitality. She previously spent 5 years with Gecko’s New York office and is currently supporting our Indiana and New Jersey territories.
In Cindi’s spare time, you can find her enjoying time with her better half, her daughter and a great group of lifelong friends or running her small home based business and mentoring other women to become successful business owners themselves.