800 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02199 Boston, MA 02199 US
Are you a Sous Chef that loves to use your talents to bring your culinary visions to life? If so, you could be just what our restaurant needs! Apply Today for our location in Boston, MA. Securing a Sous Chef position in one of more than 110 locations domestic and international would be an exciting employment opportunity with unlimited growth potential. We provide a remarkable place for you to further your career as a Sous Chef. You will lead a team who knows how to make things happen and execute at amazing levels. We employ Sous Chefs who have pride in all they do, and who are willing to learn and grow through their career. We firmly believe in going the extra mile to accommodate our guests! You don’t want to miss this fantastic opportunity as a Sous Chef in Boston, MA.
Title of Position – Sous Chef
Job Description: For us, our cuisine is a matter of pride; we know we can’t treat our guests to an amazing experience if we don’t have a talented Sous Chef in the kitchen. The Sous Chef must be culinary-driven because here you will work with the freshest ingredients, the cleanest kitchens, top of the line equipment, and standards of operation, simply unmatched in our industry. As a Sous Chef, you will be the primary “go-to” for the kitchen staff, meaning you have to be available to your team, while staying on top of the functions of the kitchen. We will count on your talent to motivate your team to create remarkable cuisine, and for you to be as committed to excellence as we are.
· Competitive salary
· Performance related bonus
· Paid time off
· Great health and dental insurance
· Free meals while working
· 401k with company match
· Life and disability insurance
· The Sous Chef should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
· Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for food is a requirement for the Sous Chef
· A sold track record is achieving results is a must for the Sous Chef
· The Sous Chef must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
· High volume experience of 2+ years of experience as a Sous Chef is a must for this position
Apply Now – Sous Chef located in Boston, MA.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Brian Blum
Our clients are looking for the best Sous Chef professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 3-4 years of current Sous Chef experience
- Strong Sous Chef background and knowledge
- The Sous Chef should posses exceptional people skills
- The Sous Chef should posses problem solving skills
- Top notch Sous Chef with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Sous Chef Professional
Brian Blum, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Brian Blum is the franchise partner for Gecko Hospitality in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont and he is an active member of NAPS. Brian's ability to educate and assist restaurant leaders with their employment decisions while sticking to his values of honesty and respect and his mantra of "people work for people", have set him apart from the competition. Organizations now more than ever are looking for top talent and Brian's ability to bring together talented Restaurant Managers, Chefs and Directors with his contacts at both National and independent Restaurant companies have made him one of the most sought-after recruiters in the industry. Brian is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and has experience as Restaurant General Manager and Area Director for both corporate and independent restaurants groups.