3017 13th Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103 Fargo, ND 58103 US
Upscale Casual-Culinary Leader
Are you a Sous Chef passionate about your culinary skills? We are seeking a Professional Sous Chef with strong leadership building skills and high energy. To become the Sous Chef of this Upscale Casual establishment, Apply Today for our location in Fargo, ND. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Culinary Professionals to make their mark! Don t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as a Sous Chef in Fargo, ND.
Title of Position: Sous Chef
Job Description: Our Sous Chef will be challenged every single day. The person in this position will assist the Executive Chef in educating and mentoring the kitchen staff, keeping them up to date with any menu adjustments and maintaining consistent top quality ingredients in every dish, every time. The Sous Chef must be able to build top line sales and guest counts through the delivery of a competitively superior team that will be recruited, trained and mentored by the Sous Chef. Responsibilities will also include maintaining proper food safety and making sure sanitation procedures are being met.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- The Sous Chef must possess 2-5 years high-volume Kitchen Management experience
- Proven experience creating a safe work environment incorporating team work and professional development is necessary for the Sous Chef
- The Sous Chef must have proven success in controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage
- The Sous Chef must have a proven track record in driving sales and guest traffic
- The ability to perform basic math calculations and understand fundamental accounting principles is a must for the Sous Chef
Apply Now- Sous Chef located in Fargo, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to rgingell@geckohospitality.Com
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.