Honolulu, HI 96814 US
Upscale Casual - Culinary Leader
Are you a Sous Chef passionate about your culinary skills? We are seeking a Professional Sous Chef with strong leadership building skills and high energy. To become the Sous Chef of this upscale casual establishment, apply today for our location in Honolulu, HI. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Culinary Professionals to make their mark! Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as a Sous Chef in Honolulu, HI.
Title of Position: Sous Chef
Job Description: Our Sous Chef will be challenged every single day. The person in this position will assist the Executive Chef in educating and mentoring the kitchen staff, keeping them up to date with any menu adjustments and maintaining consistent top-quality ingredients in every dish, every time. The Sous Chef must be able to build top line sales and guest counts through the delivery of a competitively superior team that will be recruited, trained and mentored by the Sous Chef. Responsibilities will also include maintaining proper food safety and making sure sanitation procedures are being met.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
· The Sous Chef must possess 3-5 years high-volume Kitchen Management experience
· Proven experience creating a safe work environment incorporating teamwork and professional development is necessary for the Sous Chef
· The Sous Chef must have proven success in controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage
· The Sous Chef must have a strong passion for culinary excellence
· The ability to perform basic math calculations and knowledge of systems, methods and processes is a must for the Sous Chef
Apply Now - Sous Chef located in Honolulu, HI
Meet Your Recruiter
Jason Trim’s career, spanning over 30 years in the hospitality and service industry, started with humble beginnings at a local golf course. Through the years he has worked with several Destination Resorts and High-End Golf Clubs where he has gained deep experience in a variety of operations. As a Hospitality General Manager, Jason’s experience in all operating departments is extensive. Jason is a Certified Club Manager (CCM), and a Class ‘A’ PGA Golf Professional.
Jason has a wide-ranging background in Food & Beverage operations covering all types and sizes of venues, from poolside casual cafes to luxurious private club dining. He prides himself in building great teams and finding the right fit for the right position.
When not working Jason enjoys golf, time with the family at the beach, and the always amazing Hawaii sunsets.