361 Cliff Dr, Laguna Beach, CA 92651 Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Apply Now - Beautiful Location
For over 30 years we’ve been satisfying the senses of our guests when they dine with us. From an impressive selection of spirits to an array of mouthwatering food, we’ve become a hit in each city we have opened up in. Critics agree, as we are proud recipients of many awards due to the menu cultivated by our talented team of chefs. We make sure each guest is welcomed with open arms and has a truly memorable experience.
Title of Position - Sous Chef
Job Description: Our Sous Chef will be challenged every single day, as the right candidate will assist the Executive Chef in core menu changes four times a year as well as creating new features every week. It will also be the Sous Chef's responsibility to educate and mentor the kitchen staff, keeping them up to speed with all new menu changes and making sure they are being executed to our highest standards. Maintaining proper food safety and sanitation procedures are being met will be an important part of the Sous Chef position in our company and we take them extremely seriously. The right person will also be able to build top line sales and guest count through the delivery of a competitively superior team recruited, trained, and mentored by the Sous Chef.
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a salaried Sous Chef in a high volume (over $7m per year in sales) Upscale Casual concept
- From-Scratch Cooking experience required for consideration
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Mexican cooking experience a plus
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Sous Chef must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Sous Chef located in Laguna Beach, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.