368 South Avenue, Bloomington, MN 55425 , 368 South Avenue, Bloomington, MN 55425 Minneapolis, MN 55425 US
Local hospitality group seeking sous chef for full scratch kitchen.
Title of Position: Sous Chef
Job Description: Our Sous Chef will be challenged every single day. The person in this position will assist the Executive Chef in educating and mentoring the kitchen staff, keeping them up to date with any menu adjustments and maintaining consistent top quality ingredients in every dish, every time. The Sous Chef must be able keep up in a fast-paced environment, hold others accountable, execute and deliver high quality food, coach and develop others, and adhere to superb safety and sanitation practices.
- Competitive Compensation (48,000 - 55,000 depending on experience and position)
- Strong Bonus incentive
- Vacation and PTO
- Fantastic Growth opportunity
- Insurance Benefits
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- Must have a minimum of one year of recent or current Sous Chef Experience
- The Sous Chef will preferably have exposure to, and knowledge of BOH related cost controls
- Our Sous Chef's must have a positive attitude, eagerness to learn and grow, and have a genuine passion for the industry
- Must be able to hold others accountable, while maintaining a positive work environment through coaching and leadership
- Good history of tenure and career progression
Apply Now- Sous Chef located in Minneapolis, MN
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
From spending school breaks helping his father’s restaurants, to eventually becoming a General Manager in a large casual-dining company, Eric comes from a lifetime of restaurant operations background. As a Training Manager who regularly helped develop the future of the company, Eric realized he had a great affinity for helping people find their niche. By truly understanding the needs of both his clients and his candidates, he matches the right person to the right career. In his spare time, Eric enjoys playing in his garage on projects, getting to the beach as often as he can, and watching the Penguins try and win yet another Stanley Cup!