Minneapolis, MN 55402
Restaurant Sous Chef
Are you a Sous Chef passionate about your culinary skills? We are seeking a Professional Sous Chef with strong leadership building skills and high energy. To be considered for this opportunity as a Sous Chef of this leading culinary establishment, Apply Today for our location in the South Minneapolis, MN area. We employ hospitality professionals who are passionate, eager to learn, want to grow, and possess great leadership skills. We are a great company for talented Culinary Professionals to make their mark! We offer great growth opportunity for candidates that want to learn and move up in their career. Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as a Sous Chef in Minneapolis, MN
Title of Position: Sous Chef
Job Description: Our Sous Chef will be challenged every single day. The person in this position will assist the Executive Chef in educating and mentoring the kitchen staff, keeping them up to date with any menu adjustments and maintaining consistent top quality ingredients in every dish, every time. The Sous Chef must be able keep up in a fast-paced environment, hold others accountable, execute and deliver high quality food, coach and develop others, and adhere to superb safety and sanitation practices.
- Competitive Compensation (45,000 - 55,000 depending on experience and position)
- Strong Bonus incentive
- Vacation and PTO
- Fantastic Growth opportunity
- Insurance Benefits
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- Must have a minimum of one year of recent or current Sous Chef Experience in a free standing, restaurant environment
- The Sous Chef will preferably have exposure to, and knowledge of BOH related cost controls
- Our Sous Chef's must have a positive attitude, eagerness to learn and grow, and have a genuine passion for the industry
- Must be able to hold others accountable, while maintaining a positive work environment through coaching and leadership
- Good history of tenure and career progression
Apply Now-Sous Chef located in Minneapolis, MN
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume today!
Victoria Epstein, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Victoria Epstein is our Franchise Partner for Western Pennsylvania, Minnesota and Northern Ohio. She started her Restaurant career at the age of 14. Quickly climbing the ranks, she began managing independent, full- service and fine dining restaurants. Victoria gained corporate experience with Donatos, helping with 7 new restaurants before becoming a General Manager. Victoria also spent 5 years with Bertucci's Restaurants as a Service Manager, Culinary Manager, GM, and Training Store MP.
Victoria is excited to utilize her experience and passion for the industry to match talented people with great careers. Victoria lives with her husband and three kids and enjoys Scuba Diving, family time, and giving back.
Having established an excellent reputation as a highly referred, industry recruiter in her markets, Victoria is passionate about her quality of work, and enjoys the client relationships formed through the years.