Nashville, TN 37219
Fine Casual Theme – Upscale American
Are you a Sous Chef that loves to apply your talents by bringing your culinary visions to life? If so, you may be precisely what our restaurant is searching for! Apply Today as Sous Chef for our location in Nashville, TN. Our company is committed to providing every guest with an exceptional dining experience every time they walk through our doors. Our Company is a chain of upscale American Steakhouses, established nearly 15 years ago and we have built strong roots in our community creating steady growth and today you can find close to 10 restaurant locations throughout the Midwest and down the East Coast of the United States. Our vision is to provide our guests with outstanding professional service and a creative culinary experience. We have a passion for building our brand through the talent we acquire; we take pride in our people and are thrilled about you becoming part of team. Become the proud ambassador of a brand whose name is associated with consistent, high quality professional service and outstanding culinary delights. Apply Today to become a Sous Chef for our location in Nashville, TN.
Title of Position: Sous Chef
Job Description: For us, our cuisine is a matter we take great pride in. We know we can’t treat our guest to an incredible experience if we don’t have a talented Culinary Expert running the kitchen. The Sous Chef must be culinary-driven because here you will work with the freshest ingredients, the cleanest kitchens, top of the line equipment, and standards of operation which are simply unmatched within our industry. As Sous Chef, you will be the primary “go-to” for the kitchen staff, meaning you must be available to your team while staying on top of the functions of the kitchen. As the Sous Chef we will depend on your talent to motivate your team to create outstanding cuisine, and for you to be as dedicated to excellence as we are.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Bonus structure programs
- Paid Vacation
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance options
- Be the leader of a brand you can be proud to brag about!
- The Sous Chef should always provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- The Sous Chef must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Sous Chef
- A requirement for the Sous Chef is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Kitchen Manager in a high volume environment
Apply Now-Kitchen Manager located in Nashville, TN!