910 christian street, Philadelphia, PA 19147 Philadelphia, PA 19147
Casual Dining - Local Favorite
We are currently seeking a Sous Chef to direct our top-notch team of culinary and service professionals with enthusiasm, mentoring, and exceptional work ethics. If this sounds like your style of Sous Chef, Apply Today in Philadelphia! We are a comforting place that offers welcoming food with a twist. Opened as a brunch spot, we have blossomed into one of the most well known eateries in the area for brunch and dinner. We create home favorites with an original spin, made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients that locals say has “the wow factor” they are looking for. In an upscale neighborhood, we strive to taste upscale but be priced for everyone. If you are an energetic, professional Sous Chef who brings passion to work every, take advantage of this fantastic opportunity and Apply Today for our location in Philadelphia.
Title of Position: Sous Chef
Job Description: As the Sous Chef you will be responsible for ensuring quality dishes are served in a timely manner. Hiring, training and coaching our culinary staff will be a function of our Sous Chef as well. Our ideal Sous Chef candidate will bring new ideas and a passion for excellence to our restaurant. Excellent communication and time management skills are essential qualities our Sous Chef must possess to be successful. Knowledge of proper equipment operation/maintenance, safety procedures and state health department regulations are crucial as our Sous Chef. Administrative functions such as scheduling, food inventory, product ordering and back of the house employee reviews will also be responsibilities of our Sous Chef.
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits to be decided by employer
- Growth Opportunities
- Positive, Friendly Work Environment
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a salaried Sous Chef in a Full Service Concept
- High volume background - must have Sous Chef experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Sous Chef candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now – Sous Chef located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!
Gecko Hospitality PA Resumes
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.