20 West Ln, Ridgefield, CT 06877 Ridgefield, CT 06877
Relaxed Casual - Bistro-Style
Growing company seeking a talented Sous Chef! If you have exceptional leadership skills, are guest focused and you excel in culinary operations we would love to hear from you immediately! Apply Today to become the Sous Chef for our location in Ridgefield, CT. We need a Sous Chef who will not only share our passion for the hospitality industry, but will be just as passionate about and embrace our company culture. We have our own beliefs of food, family and relationships that truly gives us a life of our own! If you want an exciting work, flexible hours, in addition to competitive pay, benefits and vacation time, don’t miss this amazing opportunity. Apply today for the Sous Chef position for our location in Ridgefield, CT.
Title of Position: Sous Chef
Job Description: Our Sous Chef will be challenged every single day. The person in this position will assist the Senior Sous Chef in educating and mentoring the kitchen staff, keeping them up to date with any menu adjustments and maintaining consistent top quality ingredients in every dish, every time. Responsibilities will also include maintaining proper food safety and sanitation procedures are being met. The Sous Chef must be able to build top line sales and guest counts through the delivery of a competitively superior team that will be recruited, trained and mentored by the Sous Chef.
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Professional Career Development Opportunities Based on Performance
- Two plus years of management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a requirement for the Sous Chef
- A requirement for the Sous Chef is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Sous Chef must be proficient in achieving financial results
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Sous Chef should posses
- The Sous Chef should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Stable Work History
Apply Now- Sous Chef located in Ridgefield, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, send your resume to email@example.com
Rubert Nogales, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rubert Nogales is a Franchise Partner for Connecticut and Rhode Island restaurant division. Rubert brings with him over 20 years of restaurant operations experience. During his career, Rubert worked his way up from line cook to an Area Director. His passion for the industry and his desire to take his knowledge to a new level is what brought Rubert to Gecko. Over the years Rubert has prided himself on the relationships he has built with his employees and guests. Rubert's experience, integrity and work ethic guides him when matching up the perfect candidate with great companies.