545 Beaver St, Sewickley, PA 15143 Sewickley, PA 15143 US
Full Service Upscale Restaurant
We are seeking a talented Restaurant Sous Chef with a knowledge of scratch kitchens, exceptional leadership and team building abilities. Qualified candidates must have 2+ years recent Sous Chef experience in a upscale/fine dining restaurant operation.
Title of Position: Sous Chef
Job Description: The Sous Chef will be responsible for all culinary and back of the house personnel. Outstanding leadership and communication abilities are essential as our Sous Chef Chef. Responsibilities will also include selecting, training and coaching the culinary staff. Developing a strong kitchen staff will also be a function as our Sous Chef. Ensuring outstanding food quality and presentation will be a top priority of our Sous Chef. Maintaining an organized and sanitary kitchen will be vital for the success of our Sous Chef. Administrative functions such as inventory control, product ordering and culinary labor cost control will be in the hands of our Sous Chef. Ensuring seamless kitchen service on a consistent basis will be expected of our Sous Chef.
- Salary - $35,000 - $37,000+, depending on experience
- Great work/life balance
- The Sous Chef should possess 2+ years of upscale casual and/or fine dining restaurant experience as an Sous Chef
- The Sous Chef should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
- The Sous Chef must have a solid restaurant work history with respectful tenure
- The Sous Chef should have a track record of achieving financial results
- The Sous Chef must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Sous Chef should act as a "brand ambassador" for our concept at all times
Please forward your updated resume for immediate consideration to: email@example.com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jim Koehler has been an Executive Recruiter with Gecko Hospitality since 2013. Jim has had a versatile career in corporate hospitality, as District Manager for JoJo's & Coco's Restaurants, HR Manager for Chi Chi’s Restaurants, Employee Relations Director for Ditan Inc., and a Field Recruiter for TGI Fridays Restaurants.
Coupled with his enriched hospitality background, Jim has always possessed a strong work ethic and intense dedication, which has enhanced his sustained performance success. Throughout his career, Jim has consistently cultivated and developed respected professional relationships utilizing his proficient interpersonal communication skills. Jim is genuinely inspired to passionately add value to the personal and professional growth of others.
Jim has been married for 30 years to the love of his life, Tracy, and is the proud father of Wade & Brock. Jim is devoted to his Church Community, and enjoys a variety of outdoor activities.