1030 Silas Deane Hwy, Wethersfield, CT 06109 Wethersfield, CT 06109 US
Gourmet to Go Unlimited Growth Potential
Are you a Sous Chef passionate about your culinary skills? We are seeking a Professional Sous Chef with strong leadership building skills and high energy. To become the Sous Chef of this Gourmet to Go establishment, Apply Today for our location in Wethersfield, CT. We believe in the magic of the Italian diet, concentrating on the freshest and simplest ingredients to feed both the body and the mind. Traditional recipes are reinvented in a contemporary way to showcase our passion for food and what we stand for: family, authenticity and creativity. Don t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as a Sous Chef in Wethersfield, CT.
Title of Position: Sous Chef
Job Description: Our Sous Chef will be challenged every single day. The person in this position will assist the Executive Chef in educating and mentoring the kitchen staff, keeping them up to date with any menu adjustments and maintaining consistent top quality ingredients in every dish, every time. The Sous Chef must be able to build top line sales and guest counts through the delivery of a competitively superior team that will be recruited, trained and mentored by the Sous Chef. Responsibilities will also include maintaining proper food safety and making sure sanitation procedures are being met.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- The Sous Chef must possess 2-5 years high-volume Kitchen Management experience
- Proven experience creating a safe work environment incorporating team work and professional development is necessary for the Sous Chef
- The Sous Chef must have proven success in controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage
- The Sous Chef must have a proven track record in driving sales and guest traffic
- The ability to perform basic math calculations and understand fundamental accounting principles is a must for the Sous Chef
Apply Now- Sous Chef located in Wethersfield, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to rubert@geckohospitality.Com
Rubert Nogales, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rubert Nogales is a Franchise Partner for Connecticut and Rhode Island restaurant division. Rubert brings with him over 20 years of restaurant operations experience. During his career, Rubert worked his way up from line cook to an Area Director. His passion for the industry and his desire to take his knowledge to a new level is what brought Rubert to Gecko. Over the years Rubert has prided himself on the relationships he has built with his employees and guests. Rubert's experience, integrity and work ethic guides him when matching up the perfect candidate with great companies.