Sous Chef Needed
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Health / Life Insurance
- Vacation Time
- A Dynamic, Fun Work Environment
- Three plus years of culinary management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a requirement for the Sous Chef
- A requirement for the Sous Chef is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Sous Chef must be proficient in achieving financial results
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Sous Chef should possess
- The Sous Chef should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
Meet Your Recruiter
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.