Dallas, TX 75205
Title: Staff Accountant
This Catering Company is a fast-growing organization located in Dallas, Texas. We are searching for a staff accountant to grow within the company.
This position is looking for an individual who is proficient in payroll, month-end closing responsibilities, variance analysis, and reconciliations.
This position will range in salary from $50k-$55k.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reconcile the daily cash transactions and credit card transactions
- Daily processing of A/R and A/P
- Send statements to customers
- Prepare weekly payroll
- Prepare quarter end/year end payroll reports
- Reconcile general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reports to display operating performance.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting
• CPA is preferred but not required
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is preferred
• Proficient written and oral communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage the project simultaneously
Does this sound like a position that is the perfect fit for you? We would love to talk in more detail, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Ashley Mills is the Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for the California Central Coast, North Texas, & Northern Florida. She and her husband, Barry, joined Gecko in 2005 and together they have truly enjoyed this exciting career. She prides herself on her ability to research the clients' needs and match them with the right candidates. Ashley also enjoys developing relationships with clients and candidates and feels a great sense of accomplishment when the perfect match is made.
Ashley graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor's Degree in Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management. Ashley has worked in restaurant management for Don Pablo's and The Corner Bakery Cafe where she worked for years as a FOH Manager as well as a Catering Manager.
Ashley enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, playing tennis and golf, and cheering for her favorite sports teams.