Store / Retail General Manager $42K+
Hartford, CT 06103
Deli General Manager
Deli / Market Place
Are you currently a Restaurant Deli General Manager searching for a company to grow with? This concept is filled with great opportunities, and right now we are searching for experienced Deli General Manager Professionals to help lead our growing team. If you possess energy, drive and the will to lead our market place, deli and store this is the place for you! If you are excited about a career as a Deli General Manager with advancement opportunities in the Hartford, CT area, we are seeking a professional like you!
Title of Position: Deli General Manager
Job Description: The Deli General Manager helps direct the daily operations of our establishments. Our Deli General Manager oversee profit and loss by following cash control, maintaining inventory, reviewing financial reports, and taking corrective action when needed. The Deli General Manager plays an essential role with recruiting, interviewing and hiring outstanding team members as well as their retention and is responsible for conducting overall performance appraisals while motivating your team members to be the best they can be.
- One week a vacation
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- $42,000 - $52,000 DOE
- The Deli General Manager should act as a “brand ambassador” for our company at all times
- The Deli General Manager must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Deli General Manager
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Deli General Manager
- The Deli General Manager must have general management experience of at least 3 years
- Deli and Grocery Store Management Experience a must
- Must be able to work 45-50 hours a week
Apply Now-Restaurant Deli General Manager in Hartford, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Rubert Nogales, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rubert Nogales is a Franchise Partner for Connecticut and Rhode Island restaurant division. Rubert brings with him over 20 years of restaurant operations experience. During his career, Rubert worked his way up from line cook to an Area Director. His passion for the industry and his desire to take his knowledge to a new level is what brought Rubert to Gecko. Over the years Rubert has prided himself on the relationships he has built with his employees and guests. Rubert's experience, integrity and work ethic guides him when matching up the perfect candidate with great companies.