Traveling Training Manager – Restaurant Experience
1111 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015 Los Angeles, CA 90015
Are you efficient? Do you have a "take action" attitude? If so, our company is seeking a devoted and professional Regional Training Manager to join our team! We are searching for a Training Manager who will be responsible for supporting the training functions for up to 12 of our Centers! He/She will report to our Senior Field Training Manager and will be responsible of evaluating our training programs along with training staff. This Training Manager will enhance or improve our planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of our Training systems throughout the West coast and possibly the Midwest as well. This person will travel to a dozen locations and provide one-on coaching & development to Center Managers along with rolling out new training initiatives to the field. The person in this Training Manager role will work to develop relevant content and job aids, along with assessments for staff. Being able to provide feedback on Training Coordinator performance and coaching/mentoring Training Coordinators is a vital part of the Training Manager position. This person will collaborate with other department to understand their needs and ensure proper training protocol is followed.
- Team Environment and Great Advancement Opportunities
- Great Base Compensation
- Bonus Potential
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- High volume experience of 4-6 years as a Director of Training and Development is a must for this position
- Hospitality/Restaurant Training Background preferred
- At least 2+ years’ experience in instructional design, needs assessment and post training evaluations
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time throughout the West Coast and Midwest
- Bachelor s Degree Preferred
- Experience with Learning Management Systems and E-Learning is preferred
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
Apply Now - Regional Training Manager located in Los Angeles!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.