Vegan Restaurant Executive Kitchen Manager
1617 Westcliff Dr #112, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Newport Beach, CA 92660 US
Apply Now - Organic Restaurant Group
Are you ready for a change? Do you have a passion for outstanding food service and strong leadership abilities? Our company is searching for an experienced and hard-working Executive Chef to lead our culinary team to service excellence. Our goal was to create and maintain a sustainable menu which would delight the senses of our guests while keeping health in mind. We strive to create a menu which supports healthy living and sustainability for the community and the planet. Our goal is for guests to enjoy their food without having to worry about the guilt of it being unhealthy. We select the freshest organic ingredients to and support local farmers to create a menu full of delicious options for customers.
Title of Position: Executive Chef
Job Description: As our Executive Chef you will be responsible for all back of the house operations. Selecting, hiring and training the culinary staff will also be expected as our Executive Chef. Leading by example and maintaining an open line of communication will assist the Executive Chef in setting high standards for the culinary personnel. An immaculate and well-organized kitchen, as well as a positive and professional atmosphere, must be maintained at all times. The Executive Chef will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures as well as state health and safety regulations. The Executive Chef will also take responsibility for scheduling the kitchen staff as well as maintaining labor goals for the back of the house. Product ordering and food inventory will also be a function of the Executive Chef. The Executive Chef will work closely with the General Manager to enhance knowledge of P&L and budgeting.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Work/Life Balance
- Minimum of 3-4 years current experience as an Executive Chef in a Full Service or Upscale Casual concept; from scratch kitchen experience required for this opening
- High volume background; must have Executive Chef experience in restaurants doing over $4 million in sales per year
- Prior Vegan/Vegetarian Executive Chef experience preferred
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Executive Chef candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Executive Chef in Newport Beach, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.