Wedding & Events Director
Matthews, NC 28105 US
We are seeking a versatile and well-organized Director of Catering & Events to offer our clientele an all-around unique blend of genuine experiences. If this sounds like you, Apply today for our Director of Catering & Events opening in Charlotte, NC. Our company is growing rapidly, and we are looking to fill the role of Director of Catering & Events immediately.
Title of Position – Director of Catering & Events
Job Description: You are responsible for everything from planning the menu to hiring the staff. The Director of Catering & Events will train and supervise staff, book events, and work with the chef and client on menu preparation for both small and large groups. Other responsibilities include booking events, ensuring cleanup is completed efficiently, keeping accurate records of all expenses and revenue, and ensuring compliance with food, sanitation, and environmental safety policies in kitchen operations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contracts and closes local business with client’s venues/vendors.
- Ensure monthly and annual catering revenue goals are achieved.
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Plan and coordinate a variety of small and large/complex events and celebrations such as wedding, social or corporate opportunities.
- Focus a generous part of the role on wedding catering and event planning
- Help with developing catering menu pricing and event fee minimums using current competitive data
- Maintain strong client relationships and ensure all appropriate information is communicated to ensure a successful event for the event planner and attendees
- Maintain positive working relations with preferred vendors and wedding planners
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training catering associates
- The Director of Catering & Events will have a proven track record of surpassing production metrics within a face to face and phone sales environment.
- The Director of Catering & Events should have at least 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
- The Director of Catering & Events will have a highly developed business communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written
- The Director of Catering & Events will work collaboratively with off property sales channels (venues, wedding planners and vendors).
- The Director of Catering & Events will execute exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer.
Apply Now – Director of Catering & Events in Charlotte, NC
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org