new york, NY 10003
Restaurant General Manager
LARGEST FAST CASUAL ASIAN RESTAURANT
This Fast Casual Restaurant that places it focus on its associates, concentrating on a healthy lifestyle, continuous learning, developing others and the belief of five essential values: proactive, respect, development, great opportunities and giving is searching for a General Manager! These fundamentals supply our associates with an environment where they can both inspire and be inspired. If this sounds like the Restaurant General Manager career you've been searching for, we want to hear from you! This Fast Casual Chain is one of the fastest growing Asian restaurant concepts across the world. We are deeply devoted to the communities in which we serve with numerous donations to a variety of nonprofit organizations. We are proud of our company’s community involvement effort, offering meals, funding and volunteer services to organizations benefiting children and disaster relief endeavors. If you are searching for a career as a Restaurant Manager that gives back in the New York, NY area, Apply Today!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the continuous delivery of customer service to all guests; the maintenance of restaurant quality; the leadership and development of team members; the creation and maintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity and respect. The General Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. The General Manager would ensure company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
- Competitive Pay and Excellent Bonus Opportunities
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan With Company Match
- Three plus years of general management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A requirement for the General Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The General Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the General Manager should posses
- The General Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
Apply Now-Restaurant General Manager located in New York, NY
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Georgia Westwood recognizes the importance of "doing what you love and loving what you do;" she thrives on being a part of other's achievements. This, coupled with an extensive restaurant Director background gives her an edge in this competitive recruiting world! Georgia's career in hospitality started in 1998 with Metromedia Restaurant Group, where she developed and spent ten years. In August 2008, Georgia joined Havana Central as Director of Training and Development and was instrumental to their growth.
In 2013 Georgia joined Gecko Hospitality New Jersey. She is a native New Jersey girl and looks forward to continuing to work and build the New Jersey market.
“I loved my jobs, and if I can give someone else the same experience of waking up every day happy to get to work, then I’ve done my job… and it’s a fabulous day!”